Yuri Gagarin PLC - Corporate Governance
Yuri Gagarin PLC considers good corporate governance essential for reaching its goals and attaining long-term sustainable results for its shareholders, customers, employees and the public in general.
The corporate governance of Yuri Gagarin PLC is based on the following principles:
- Protection of shareholders’ rights;
- Equal treatment of all shareholders regardless of the size of their capital;
- Recognizing the rights of stakeholders by law; considering the interests and the role of stakeholders for the corporate governance;
- Disclosure of information about the company;
- Responsibilities of the governing bodies.
Application of Internationally Recognized Good Corporate Governance Standards
Yuri Gagarin PLC adopts and implements a Program for Application of the Internationally Recognized Good Corporate Governance Standards, based on the corporate governance principles of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). The company's governance is also based on the rules and provisions of the Bulgarian National Code for Corporate Governance, the application of which helps establish modern standards for corporate management and facilitates a greater transparency and understanding of a corporate governance system.