Yuri Gagarin PLC - Shareholders’ Rights
The shareholders' rights in a public company are regulated by The Commerce Act, The Law on Public Offering of Securities and other legal provisions.
The management of Yuri Gagarin PLC aims at continuously updating the organisational and other internal documents in order to comply with the requirements of the regulatory framework and good corporate practicies regarding the protection and respect of the shareholders' rights, namely:
- secure ownership registration methods;
- assignment or transfer of shares;
- participation and voting in the General meeting of shareholders;
- participation in the election of members of the Board of Directors.
- participation in the distribution of the company's profit.
- regular and timely receipt of information related to the company;
- pre - emption right in case of capital increase.
- the right of liquidation quota in case of bankruptcy.