Yuri Gagarin Plc - Roto-gravure printing
Using roto-gravure printing ensures:
- Stability of the parameters during printing;
- Density and intensity of the inks;
- High luminosity and quality of the gold and silver inks;
- Excellent quality of the metallized inks;
- Achieving metal-like effect through printing,which is closed to that of metallized cardboard;
- Maximum rub resistance of printing after lacquering.
ATN ATENA 660
Yuri Gagarin Plc operates a roto-gravure printing machine ATN ATENA 660 with eight printing units and a rotary die-cutter for embossing, creasing and die-cutting. One of its major advantages is its high capacity and the ability to print from reel to reel and from reel to formatted paper or cardboard, using paper or cardboard reels. Maximum width of the reel: 660 mm.
Yuri Gagarin Plc - Flexo printing
flexo-printing machine EDALE
The Printing House is equipped with a flexo-printing machine EDALE with six printing units and a rotary die-cutter for printing flexible paper and cardboard packages. The machine is supplied with an automatic system for control of printing ELTROMAT. The maximum width of printing is 420 mm.
The slitter rewinding machine ensures completeness of the printing material, ready to be used on a packing machine.